TAKE THAT tickets are selling out fast. Here is how to nab tickets before they all go.
Excited fans are scrambling to get their hands on tickets for the boyband’s concerts in London and nine other UK cities next year.
But time is running out to get tickets for the Wonderland Live tour after the ticket sale began earlier this morning.
How can you get Take That tickets?
Take That fans should visit the band’s official website in order to get tickets to the Wonderland Live tour.
If you want to see Take That in style, there are also hospitality and hotel ticket packages available through the website.
Touts have already snapped up pre-sale Take That tickets and are now selling them online for large amounts of money.
It comes after fans were given an access code to the early sale if they pre-ordered the new Wonderland album on Amazon.
But Take That posted a message on their official website asking fans to get their tickets from “official sources”, not touts.
“We would like to urge anybody buying tickets to do so only from official sources: direct from venues or the official ticketing sites listed on takethat.com/live,” the message said.
“We look forward to seeing you next year!”
What are the Take That tour dates?
Gary Barlow, 45, Mark Owen, 44, and Howard Donald, 48, will play 30 dates in total across the country.
- Birmingham Genting Arena – May 5 and 6 and June 1, 2 and 3 2017
- Newcastle Metro Radio Arena – May 8 and 9 2017
- Glasgow The SSE Hydro – May 11, 12, and 13 2017
- Dublin 3 Arena – May 15 and 16 2017
- Manchester Arena – May 18, 19, 20, 25, 26 and 27 2017
- Liverpool Echo Arena – May 22 and 23 2017
- Sheffield Arena – May 29, 30 2017
- London The 02 – June 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 and 12 2017
- Swansea Liberty Stadium – June 14 2017
- Norwich Carrow Road Stadium – June 16 2017